You’re being asked by so many providers for ELD integration, but where is your data going? And why aren’t you getting total transparency into how your data is being used and who is using it? You deserve better.
With Partner Hub, carriers receive comprehensive freight visibility without having to provide more information than is absolutely necessary.
Partner Hub is where we go to find ELD-connected carriers for our priority freight.
– Matt Lewis, Vice President of Business Development, GlobalTranz
Here’s our promise to carriers:
- Your ELD credentials are yours, and are NEVER shared with brokers or shippers
- You retain control over all of your connections
- Accept connections from brokers
- Send connection requests to brokers
- Turn connections on and off at your discretion
Start using Partner Hub today to become a priority carrier and connect with new brokers.
ELD credentialing is a time-consuming, manual process – but it doesn’t have to be! Partner Hub is a scalable, automated and secure approach to ELD onboarding that will improve transparency and communication with your supply chain partners.
Partner Hub benefits for brokers:
- Scale ELD onboarding via a robust, self-service managed solution
- View the real-time onboarding status of your carriers
- Partner Hub provides validated and tested ELD connections with carriers.
- Reduce reliance on app-based tracking
- Eliminate manual check calls and emails
“FourKites’ Partner Hub is the tool we’ve been waiting for to help onboard new carriers with a high degree of trust, and sparing drivers the pain associated with app-based tracking.”
– David Broering, President, North American Non-Asset Solutions, NFI