Benefits of Real-Time Visibility for Retailers
Leading National Retailers Rely on FourKites
Fast, Flexible Fulfillment
- PO level visibility tracking and SKU-level load tagging allows you to calculate accurate cycle times and predict arrivals with unprecedented accuracy.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks to on-time delivery before they occur to ensure product availability with predictive analytics.
- Maximize traceability in your end-to-end supply chain with visibility from origin to destination.
- Optimize dock activities and ensure product freshness with strategic delivery management.
FourKites proactively identified that 61% of retail loads in 2018 arrived late.
“Our goal is to deliver the best possible customer service, and supply chain visibility from FourKites plays an important role in that.”
Kim Palombo, VP of Transportation, PetSmart
- Ensure product availability on shelves to win in the on-demand economy and minimize lost sales.
- Predictive ETAs, delivery notifications and location tracking ensure optimal labor planning.
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to gain a 180-degree view of your supply chain so you can proactively manage inventory and reduce excess safety stock.
“With the use of FourKites, we implemented a store ticketing system to report a late arrival. Being able to look in the platform for the ETA on that truck cuts down a lot of time waiting for carriers to update us. We have early AM deliveries and often times it is difficult to get customer service at those hours. Our district managers also have access to the platform and can check a truck’s ETA to a store without even having to generate a ticket or call the team.”
Jane Kennedy, Manager- Carrier Relations & Supply Chain Communications, Michaels
Improve Retailer Relationships
- Receive notifications for shipment arrival, so you can plan appropriate staffing for deliveries and maximize the time associates spend with customers on the floor.
- FourKites’ mobile app covers the last mile for retailers, gaining unprecedented visibility into short haul and multi-stop loads.
- Dynamic appointment scheduling allows for real-time visibility, no matter the changes, accurately represented in all the systems.
A major retailer was able to reduce their check calls by 33% with FourKites.
“With FourKites, our Retail Managers are able to maintain delivery windows for planning, and are able to provide greater certainty of ETAs the day of and prior to delivery.”
Jim Burnett, Retail Logistics Manager at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
See FourKites in Action
Learn how real-time visibility can drive real business results for retail customers.
How FourKites Helps PetSmart Empower Employees
FourKites improved PetSmart’s shipment visibility, helping them to improve resource allocation customer service.