Date Last Modified: February 12, 2015
A Special Note About Children. Children are not eligible to use our Services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the Services. Company does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Application is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Other age restrictions may be set forth in Company’s Terms of Service from time to time.
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
Who we are
Information we may collect through the Application
How your information is used
Altering the information you submit through the Application
1. Who We Are. Company operates the Application, through which (i) users can post and/or review pick-up and/or delivery times for one or more shipments, (ii) users can schedule delivery times, (iii) users can communicate with shippers and brokers, (iv) users can provide status updates as to truck availability, and (v) users can generally engage in certain other communications with participants in the trucking and/or shipping industry.
2. Information We Collect. There are various areas within the Application where you may be asked to enter information. In addition, when you use the Application Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your mobile platform, including your location. We treat this data as non-personal information for purposes of making the Application available, except where we are required to treat it as personal information under applicable law. We do not sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses. In addition, and not in limitation of the foregoing, information you enter through the Application may be shared with third party service providers and/or advertisers with which Company has entered into a business relationship in order to make the Application available. In addition, Company may sell or disclose information gathered within the Application to third parties on an aggregated basis.
Information we receive from you. To use certain portions of the Application, you’ll need to provide certain information which may include, without limitation, your name, address, birthday, phone number, e-mail address, information regarding your cell phone or mobile device and other information.
Other Information we get from your use of the Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number)
When you use the Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, some of which may be made available through third party licensors.
- Information from the “Contact Us” section of the Application. You may contact Company through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us.
- Information collected other sections of the Application. Company may, from time to time, make various resources available to you within the Application. At times we may collect personal information in connection with providing such services.
3. How your information is used. We use the information you provide to make the Application available to you. Company may also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information. Some portions of the Application may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us make these features available within the Application, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of making such features available through the Application. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular feature.
In addition, Company may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Company’s rights or property, the Application, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
4. Altering Information You Submit.
Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit through the Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Company may send you emails to alert you to various new features within the Application. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Although Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed securely, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Application may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumerbout tracking.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
“Utilizing FourKites’ ability to provide real-time, continuous location tracking, predictive analytics, interactive mapping and other features will allow JDA to continue to deliver unmatched transportation planning and execution capabilities for our customers.”- Fabrizio Brasca – JDA
“With its unprecedented growth and an overwhelming amount of industry recognition, FourKites is leading the movement for supply chain visibility. The company has already achieved so much in such a short amount of time and shows no signs of slowing down. There’s great potential to leverage my skills to help FourKites continue growing and reach its goal of enhancing the enterprise supply chain experience.”- Jai Shekhawat, founder and former CEO of Fieldglass
“After carefully evaluating many freight visibility platforms, it became abundantly clear that FourKites provides the most robust capabilities for Ryder’s NaviShare solution. FourKites has emerged as the leader in real-time freight visibility that will ultimately help our customers lower costs and improve supply chain efficiencies.”- Gary R. Allen – Ryder
“FourKites has effectively differentiated itself from competitors by moving from ‘dots on a map’ to a fully actionable supply chain visibility solution. FourKites fills the blind spots in freight visibility, and provides orchestration tools that put the company miles ahead of its competition.”- Silpa Paul – Frost & Sullivan
“Freight visibility and true, actionable visibility has long been a priority for us. We chose FourKites because they’ve proven to provide the breadth and depth of capabilities that give us a ‘control tower’ view we need for our customers and our business.”- Jeff Kanterman – NFI
“We are very excited to announce the integration of the FourKites shipment tracking services. The service adds a new option to the existing methods currently available to MercuryGate clients to obtain the reliable status of their shipments down to the SKU level.”- Monica Wooden – MercuryGate
“FourKites has helped us improve the visibility of the freight we manage on our dedicated assets and with carrier partners and provide the real-time estimated time of arrival information our customers need.”- Marty Wadle – Ruan Transportation Management Systems