The supply chain industry is ever-changing and expanding. In recent years, customer, shipper and carrier expectations have drastically increased resulting in the need for true end-to-end visibility to proactively address issues, achieve on-time and in-full (OTIF) deliveries and improve customer experience.
Gartner recently released their predictions for the future of supply chain technology and they said that “by 2022, 80% of shippers will invest in a RTTVP.”
If you are one of those shippers, you want to ensure that you’re making the right decision, that implementation and adoption go smoothly, and that your company quickly recognizes the ROI.
Download our guide to help you develop an in-depth, exhaustive RFP for vendors that answer these questions and more:
- Why do I need a real-time visibility solution, and who will use it?
- How do I vet real-time visibility providers?
- Who am I going into business with?
- Does it check all my boxes and have everything I am looking for?
- What does it take to get set up?
- How do I integrate it with my existing systems?
- What does success look like at implementation and in the future?
Get the Guide
Note: Yes, we offer a solution of our own at FourKites, but we believe it’s important to know how to objectively determine your needs and evaluate all your options to keep all of us providers accountable. We also just happen to be confident that we’ll stand out when you do so. This guide was created based on input and RFPs from our own prospects and customers as well as our conversations with Gartner in defining this new category.