Shippers carrying perishable products face a time-sensitive challenge as soon as their goods are harvested and start their supply chain journey. To ensure the right product is delivered to the right place, at the right time, and at the right price, they must prioritize product protection, chain of custody, and shelf life. On the other hand, managing hundreds of perishable suppliers and complex inbound networks pose a challenge for retailers. While IoT devices have been helpful in recording temperature, shock, and location data for perishable shippers, there is an increasing need to utilize real-time data for a more efficient end-to-end journey.
Table of contents:
- The biggest challenges in cold chain shipping
- How can food and beverage shippers lower their costs?
- How has e-commerce affected the food and beverage industry?
- What about sustainability and waste?
- Customer quotes and case studies
- and much more!