Date Last Modified: February 12, 2015
A Special Note About Children. Children are not eligible to use our Services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the Services. Company does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Application is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Other age restrictions may be set forth in Company’s Terms of Service from time to time.
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect through the Application
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Application
1. Who We Are. Company operates the Application, through which (i) users can post and/or review pick-up and/or delivery times for one or more shipments, (ii) users can schedule delivery times, (iii) users can communicate with shippers and brokers, (iv) users can provide status updates as to truck availability, and (v) users can generally engage in certain other communications with participants in the trucking and/or shipping industry.
2. Information We Collect. There are various areas within the Application where you may be asked to enter information. In addition, when you use the Application Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your mobile platform, including your location. We treat this data as non-personal information for purposes of making the Application available, except where we are required to treat it as personal information under applicable law. We do not sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses. In addition, and not in limitation of the foregoing, information you enter through the Application may be shared with third party service providers and/or advertisers with which Company has entered into a business relationship in order to make the Application available. In addition, Company may sell or disclose information gathered within the Application to third parties on an aggregated basis.
- Information we receive from you. To use certain portions of the Application, you’ll need to provide certain information which may include, without limitation, your name, address, birthday, phone number, e-mail address, information regarding your cell phone or mobile device and other information.
- Other Information we get from your use of the Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number)
- Location information
When you use the Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, some of which may be made available through third party licensors.
3. How your information is used. We use the information you provide to make the Application available to you. Company may also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information. Some portions of the Application may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us make these features available within the Application, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of making such features available through the Application. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular feature.
In addition, Company may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Company’s rights or property, the Application, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
4. Altering Information You Submit.
- Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
- Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit through the Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
- Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Company may send you emails to alert you to various new features within the Application. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Although Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed securely, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Application may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumerbout tracking.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.