The FourKites team is attending Gartner’s Supply Chain Executive Conference in Phoenix, Arizona this week.
From the event website:
Disruptions large and small confront today’s supply chains on a daily basis and organizational survival depends on the ability to anticipate, adapt and transform supply chains to deliver reliability and performance. At this year’s conference, Chief Supply Chain Officers and their teams learn how to recognize the impacts of disruptions, create transformational strategies that empower the organization and get the latest best practices in supply chain management and logistics.
- Identify innovations to support the supply chain of the future
- Foster solutions for next-generation supply chains with best-in-class talent and organizational strategies
- Understand and optimize your organization’s metrics
- Explore the role of smart machines and how to optimize processes
- Learn how to leverage data from the Internet of Things (IoT)
Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference was designed for individuals in the following roles:
- Chief Supply Chain Officers (CSCOs), Heads of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Planning Executives
- Procurement & Manufacturing Executives
- Logistics & Distribution Executives